The goal of the program is the education of highly qualified, autonomous and critical scientific researchers in the area of psychopathology and mental health care. The training program consists of:
- Conducting research, under supervision of one or more senior scientists in the EPP domain of research. The research is reported in a PhD dissertation and in scientific articles.
- Training in general research skills and domain specific education in experimental psychopathology, as offered by EPP and outside this research school.
- Attendance of colloquia and conferences
- Presenting work at colloquia and conferences
Annual EPP PhD Day
EPP Symposium 148REGISTRATION CLOSED
Annual EPP day
EPP Symposium 149REGISTRATION CLOSED
Intrusive thoughts in psychopathology: a transdiagnostic perspective 9 & 10 February 2023
EPP symposium 147CLOSED
Keeping up to date with network analysis – 8 & 9 December 2022
EPP symposium 146CLOSED
How can scientist-practitioners bridge the gap between clinical practice and science? How can clinical practice benefit from EPP-research? 13 – 14 October 2022
EPP symposium 145CLOSED
Gender, Sex and Diversity 12 – 13 May 2022
EPP symposium 144CLOSED
EPP Lustrum/NSMD Symposium 30 June – 1 July 2022
Two-day event at Kasteel Vaeshartelt this summerCLOSED
Big Data / Machine Learning 28-29 April 2022
EPP Symposium 141CLOSED
Transdiagnostic factors 10-11 February 2022
EPP symposium 142CLOSED
Biological Psychology and Experimental Psychiatry (28-29 October 2021)
EPP Symposium 140CLOSED
The EPP symposia are primarily organised for the EPP PhD students. Senior and candidate EPP members are also welcome if space allows. External PhD students are also welcome, space permitting, but they need to pay a fee. The EPP board urges EPP PhD students to participate in as many symposia as possible to gain knowledge in the broad domain of EPP research.
PROGRAMME 2022 – 2023
- 13 – 14 October 2022: How can scientist-practitioners bridge the gap between clinical practice and science? How can clinical practice benefit from EPP research?
- 8 – 9 December 2022: Network analyses: Advanced
- 9 – 10 February 2023: Intrusive thinking, intrusive memories (in relation to trauma and imagery rescripting)
- 23 March 2023: PhD Day
- 24 March 2023: EPP Day
- 25 – 26 May 2023: Psychopharmacology and EPP research, pharmaceutics in treatment, impact of drugs/pharmaceutics on cognitive-emotional-motivational processes